Prophetess Angela R. Carter

Neophyte in P.O.M.E. (Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah)

Monday, July 03, 2006

WELCOME TO MY PROPHETIC HEALING SITE:



I am Prophetess Angela R. Carter a member of (P.O.M.E.) the Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah, serving as a Neophyte since February 2006.

After attending Prophecology in February I continue to sit under the tutelage of the Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan. I attended Cosmic Economics in Las Vegas which was totally an eye opening experience. I will definitely be attending the second part of Prophecology and the Cosmic Economics Cruise later in the year.

There is such a wealth of information spiritually and scientifically that I receive through this ministry that I would never get attending a local church service. Just the books, tapes, video's and streaming alone is enough to overwhelm you if you didn't have a hunger and thirst for information pertaining to prophectic teachings.

I enjoy the fellowship of other like minded Prophets and Prophetess and look forward to expanding my ability to SEE and Speak Prophetically with accuracy. I know sitting under the mentorship of the Master Prophet I will be more effective in the outreach ministries the Lord has called me to serve in. I currently teach a class at my local church called Beauty for Ashes ministering to women who are over coming the challenges of childhood and adult sexual abuse. I'm also teaching a bible study at the women's local correctional facility while working on my Bachelors Degree in Theology. I've served in other administrative positions at church including, Pastor's Assistant, Vice President and President of the Usher Board and in the Tape/CD Ministry.

Two of the major principals the Master Prophet teaches are: #1 God does not make leaders... He makes servants who become leaders, #2 "Destiny is not left up to chance, but it is a matter of choice." With those two principals in mind I continue to serve that I may improve on my Leadership abilities and have chosen to re-direct my Destiny toward being an Entreprenuer with Kingdom building in mind.

I'm grateful that as I kept hearing the Holy Spirit say that there was a Prophetic calling on my life that I was lead to Zoe Ministries and the Master Prophet where I now have a Spiritual covering and do things decently and in order (I love to inspire and I love to be inspired).

Prophetess Angela R. Carter was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, now residing in San Jose, CA close to my four daughters (Terece, Traci, Dawnielle & Teralyn) and six grandchildren. I'm a member of Abundant Life Christian Fellowship, Paul E. Sheppard, Pastor and Maranatha Christian Center, Dr. Tony Williams, Pastor. I will be a World Changer for life having sat 3 1/2 years under Dr. Creflo Dollar's teachings and continuing to partner with his ministry.

My two favorite scriptures are: Matt 6:33 where I seek HIM first and Luke 6:38 where I live to give.

Peace and Continued Blessings...stay in the FOG (Favor of God)!

ARCnet Ministries
(Anointed Resources for Christ Network)

“Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established, Believe in his Prophets so shall ye prosper.” ~ II Chronicles 20:20 (KJV)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Patricia Murthy said…

    Bless you Prophetess Carter. I was just visiting around the site and after POME last night (e-mail) I recognized your name. I too hunger for the revelation and knowledge that is delivered through POME. I see for the first time in my life and am learning to listen like never before. My walk has changed though for I walk as God, who is in me as me! My thoughts are prayers and my thoughts are God's! I hope this "comment is welcome" Blessings and Peace to you again!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Patricia Murthy said…

    Bless you! Thank you for your thoughts...I consider them gold.
    I will look for you at Prophecology in August. I anticipate great EXPANSION for us all!

    Peace.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Prophetess Naomi Cook said…

    I am my thoughts and I live in the abundance that God have for me. Prophetess Carter I will see you at Prophecology.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello My friend great site Alicia Sledge-jones. My god keep and bless you, have a bless trip open up and get a word for all whom can't join the trip. Bishop jordon is the best.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My names Jonathan Edward Rodriguez-.. How can I remove master prophet Bernard Jordan's & grand potentate shammah Womack-el's concubines from off of me-. They are dr yvonne capeheart- who has cheated on her husband and ambassador dr juanita bynum...
    Doesn't no mean no ? Even with the pome pledge that I want not anymore of because of the concubines- juanita bynum and yvonne capeheart-? I also don't want the invisible man and women under me engaging in sex-? And I know its of shammah Womack el's past- and juanita bynums past- and yvonne capehearts past. If I askd god for purity and juanta bynum shows up Nd yvonne capeheart showed up on my bed-? There's a problem. I didn't ask for them ! Definitely you either. I'm tored of their orgasm chase and shit love. I didn't do anal sex ! I could have made my pain as in playing basketball not the other blind love as in inordinate affections.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I also would like the master prophet to remove me from his pome list- he set me up with his Concubine juanita bynum and she almost had me murdered as in the bible says- not to sleep with another mans--- Concubine. As if it were a Concubine set up scam. I want it all stopped. They are sex sacred bullying me- as opposed to the sacred healing team ?
    Does Debra Jordan know of Bernard Jordan's concubines-?
    And does his 5 children- Naomi, josh, mannaseh, betheny, Nathaniel- and ?

    How about deacon thomas bynum- did he know of juanita bynums sexy spades?
    Apparently I'm a big loud mouth right! Don't want & don't know how to handle delicate secrets?
    Have to keep getting cut for them?
    Why don't they take no for an answer.
    Grown folks business-?
    Sacred sex scams?
    Leave me alone. Don't treat me like we are in the mafia and handle me that way!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh...retsama..thirst.--.Means
    "we are all the same"...
    So..im.also married to debra jordan-? Yuck..that's bernard jordans wife he cheated on

    Oh..Gayle womack-el..yuck..fragel..rock.puppet..she is shamah womack-el wife..yuck..we are not thee same person...
    Thirston..pilot on the pplane..of miles munroe...& wife...
    Because miles Munroe tried to prophecy to thee king of swaziland & it's
    dyk-tatorship...tyrannical rule..
    That king of swaziland..is as poor as his own people...4year college degree ..rolls royces..mansion..14wives..money..yet still makes $2 dollars really as his People
    King of swaziland for 1 year should make $2 as his people...
    Real kings..are of a royalty..lineage..real legacy...not oppressors..not a swaziland mafia...
    Swaziland mafia looks same as junior black mafia...
    A king is a king because he can rule properly...not be a tryant...not a dyktator..as adolph Hitler also was..
    King of swaziland is in thee same company of adolph hitler...ass an amalekite...
    No wonder
    Bishop el..Lee & yvonne capeheart..Lyc
    Faithfullness-? Or just wait until the 40 years are over to rebuke that swaziland government-
    Kings show the people how to be kings...
    Not evil kings..peasants...
    8 good kings thee bible speaks of...
    Pome is associated to swaziland
    Apostolic order of Mar joshua is associated to swaziland
    He that's without sin..let him cast thee 1st stone..
    I was wrong for that...but they were more wrong for what was done to me...
    Bernard cheated on debra
    Yvonne cheated on Lee capeheart
    Cycelia cheated on rj..matthews
    Shamah womack-el cheated on gayle
    Hez..cheated on. Monique
    Clarence cheated on his 1st wife
    Sabrina ellis was cheated on by Delano ellis...yet cancer was a false excuse created as if sacred harlot nursing -was actually needed..
    Gregory davis cheated on kim davis
    Darrel Scott cheated on melanie Scott
    Mangas Coker Thomas cheated on his wife..
    Jamal harrison bryant-? Cheated with his sacred mother?..which one..Yvonne & juanita
    Brian carn isn't even married yet & made the rounds of being with 1 of the many years sacred nurses..
    They all raped the men..
    Each 1 of those men were raped..-! Never said..or spoke of the rape..ever-? Who created that-?
    Eric womack..shamah womack-el of the sacred healing team..he created...
    No one knows of..
    They were all bullied.....
    Bullied..
    Bullied
    Bullied
    Bullied
    All due to the sacred nurses...
    That's a bishopric & sacred scandal...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home